Re: Odd News Server symptom?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 10:17:37 -0700 (PDT)

:Folks,
:
:Perhaps it is just my client (Mozilla on OS X), but on most postings
:over a day or two old, I am seeing the header only, and the below
:message (originally in html) as body:
:
:==============================================================
:
:Error!
:newsgroup server responded:No such article number in this group
:
:Perhaps the article has expired
:
:<200606041916.k54JG5pp033112@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (5994)
:
:Click here to remove all expired articles
:
:
:Wazzup?
:
:Bill Hacker

    /news crashed on crater.  A few days were lost relative to
    my last backup.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>