Re: nautilus-cd-burner failes to compile with long error

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:42:35 +1000

Thats correct, it still does not compile. The error is attached to my previous email.

walt wrote:
elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hmm, seems like my email didnt get sent.

It doesnt compile still for me. Im getting a different error...

Are you replying to my message or just following up on your own message?

Are you having problems compiling my new patched version?  Have
you tried it yet?