Re: MySQL timings

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:50:55 -0700 (PDT)

:>> =
:http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/commits/2005-07/msg00027.html
:> This doesn't fix all issues and I *will* remove it before the next
:> release.
:
:why?  i'm still for keeping this.
:
:cheers
:   simon

    I'm amazed that modern programs still try to declare errno.

    I think what we need to do here is, at least for now, try to minimize
    the number of compilation errors we get with packages.  So I agree
    with Simon... I think we need to keep the #define hack in there for now.

    It doesn't solve all the problems, but it DOES reduce the problem set
    down to something that is more manageable.