Re: Problem with printer communication

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 19:31:05 +1000

Problem fixed.

I was using the ghostscript-gnu package instead of ghostscript-esp package. Don't know why that makes such a difference.

Petr Janda wrote:
I made a little mistake when making the previous mail. Upon clicking the print test page button, the only thing that happens is "Test page sent" appears on a new page. So I go and try to see if the page i just sent is queued and I see that the job was cancelled, and then I click "restart job" and it says: client-error-not-possible