Re: java 1.5 binaries?

From: "Yury Tarasievich" <yury.tarasievich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:52:53 +0300

On 29/06/06, joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 02:27:21PM +0300, Yury Tarasievich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> did anybody succeed in compiling java 1.5 on dfbsd 1.4 series? I
> didn't make any good progress with environment from the pkgsrc, and
> when trying with the environment from the freebsd ports, I've stumbled
> upon "isnanf not found" when linking libjvm.so.

The short answer: I haven't found time for JDK 1.5 in the past and I'm
unlikely to find time in the next 2 month.

Yes, that helps. Any thoughts on why the isnanf which seems to be present in the files linked (libc), is somehow ignored? Some options of the linker are missing? Perhaps, this is a typical situation?

---