pkg_add -r xfree86 ... Help ...

From: Max von Seibold <maxvonseibold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 21:48:56 +0100

I have been trying to get an X windows system up and running using pkg_add on Dragonfly 1.4.

I looked at this guide:-

Which seemed straightforward enough. I set my PKG_PATH variable to:

And tried pkg_add -r XFree86 as it said in the guide.

However it says -r is an illegal option and even when I remove it I am told that XFree86 cannot be found.

Can anyone tell me if I seem to be doing anything wrong? Should I be trying a different ftp source? I tried manually browsing several but it is a bit of a maze. Any pointers would be most welcome.

Thank you.