Re: live CD question

To: Haidut <haidut@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:21:50 +0200

Haidut wrote:
Hi all,

I have a question about creating live CD based on Dragonfly. Is there
any way to download the scripts/tools used to enerate the official
Dragonfly live CD used for installation? If not, is the package
"mklivecd" available in NetBSD ported to Dragonfly? If Dragonfly is
using the pkgsrc system then that package should be available but I
couldn't find it in any of the mirrors.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Read the release(7) manpage.

Sascha