Re: PF version

From: Joseph Garcia <bsd_usr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:15:15 -0700

Gergo Szakal wrote:
Hello,

I noticed that PF version is the one that was released with OpenBSD 3.7.
  Is there any chance that it will be synchronized with upstream soon?
There are a few cool features in new versions that I'd like to try out
on DF as well. Oh, and I would like to get rid of OBSD as well. ;-)

Just out of curiosity, what features is it that you wanted to try/have on DragonFlyBSD from a current version of PF?

There's one thing on OpenBSD that I haven't tried, yet would be neat to have is the trunking. I don't even know if that at all relates to PF, or it's only related to the interfaces.

I wanted to see if trunking made any difference in network speed (i.e. transfering files and stuff).

Joey