Re: Default PATH in login.conf

From: Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 23:41:56 +0800

Francois Tigeot wrote:
Hi,

I have been bitten by a PATH issue when trying to configure a remote X
terminal.

The default PATH in /etc/login.conf includes /usr/X11R6/bin and not
/usr/pkg/xorg/bin

Shouldn't this be updated to reflect the new pkgsrc installation
directories ?

Should not *both* be removed unless/until one of those suicide-kits is actually installed? '~/games' as well, while we are cleaning up old mistakes.

Bill Hacker