Re: unsubscribe

From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:24:30 +0200 CEST

Max von Seibold <maxvonseibold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sorry folks,
> I need to unsubscribe and have sent several
> email variations on the theme of 'unsubscribe me'
> which all get bounced back.

Max, and others who may be in the same situation:

If you look at the headers of the mail you receive
you will see the following (and lots more).

It's perhaps a little arcane, being hidden from sight,
but this is part of every post you receive. :)

The headers are normally hidden by your viewer,
but there's often a way to display them.

In short, you need to send a message to
with a line saying unsubscribe in the body of the email.

Note the "users-request" part of the email address.

Jonas Sundström.            www.kirilla.com