Multiple sounds

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:24:20 +1000

Hi,
I just noticed that for example when movie is playing in vlc, and i open xmms and press play I cant hear the music. But once I stop vlc then I can hear music from xmms. Basically I can only hear 1 source at a time. I remember in Linux I didnt have this problem. Doest freebsd 6.x have this problem too?

What is the problem?

Cheers
Petr