nv driver does not work

From: David Xu <bsddiy@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 15:26:38 +0800

I have installed DragonFlyBSD 1.6 on Athlon X2 3800+, board is EPOX
9nda3J, chipset is nforce3 ultra, it has no problem to install
it, but network adapter driver nv is not functioning, it prints
out IRQ storm messages, and then it prints out word "timeout",
DragonFlyBSD assigns IRQ 5 to it, but FreeBSD I have installed on
it reports IRQ 20. Also the SATA 150 hard disk only works at DMA 33
as it reports ?

David Xu