Re: question about sendmail

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 03:56:41 +1000

Saverio,
As far as I know, you can send email everywhere with the default sendmail setup in DF. Receiving email is more difficult, youre better off buying a domain name. you dont need to use BIND at all to send emails.

Petr

Saverio Iacovelli wrote:
But I don't want send my mail through www.yahoo.it.
I want to configure a mail server on my box to
practise me in this matter.

1) I want configure my domain without to use bind or
similar
2) I want set hostname
3) I want configure a mail server for sending out
mails

Thanks, Saverio