dragonfly & wine

From: David Aubril <david.aubril@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:20:47 +0200

hi everyone.
Well, yet another question. I have dragonfly running on a quite old pc, so I'm waiting for pkgsrc 2006Q3 to build anything, since it's going to take a couple of hours.
Well, here is my question : I didn't see any wine binary package, on any of the ftp repositories. Is there a reason for that ? Does that mean that wine doesn't build on dragonfly ?
Thanks.
David.