Looking for HowTo instructions ...

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 22:28:34 -0300

Can someone that has installed BSDstats on your server please email me instructions on *how* to install it for your flavor of BSD? I do not believe that either OpenBSD or NetBSD has a 'periodic' system similar to FreeBSDs, and would like to put something up on the site explaining how to install such that it runs once a month, specific to each flavors recommended method ...

Thx ...