Re: Can't start KDE or TWM with KDM

From: David Aubril <david.aubril@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 20:44:52 +0200

there is an option in the configuration file ( maybe kdm.conf somewhere in /usr/pkg/share... not sure ) which let you hide the users you decide.

Frank Petitjean wrote:
Le Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:12:13 +0200, Frank Petitjean <smalljim95@xxxxxxxx> a écrit:

Am additional question about KDM :
I installed cups on my computer and it now appears among the user choices at kdm start up.

Is it normal ? and how is it possible to remove it from the users ?

THanks.