Re: notebook compliant with Dfly 1.6.x

From: Ferruccio Zamuner <nonsolosoft@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 23:14:29 +0200

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
On Sat, October 14, 2006 5:47 am, Saverio Iacovelli wrote:
I want buy a notebook, where I will install also
DragonFly. What are the better choice in this matter:

As someone else wrote, taking a liveCD into the store and booting a
machine using that (if a store will let you) is also a good idea.

Sephe is working on porting of Marvell Yukon2 ethernet driver from OpenBSD and we are testing it on my Toshiba Satellite M50-101. It works fine, but sephe has not committed yet.

If from pciconf -lv you see such kind of ethernet adapter, it will be soon available on DFBSD.

Bye, \fer