Distribution sets

From: Haidut <haidut@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:50:49 -0400

Hi all,

I have a quick question about Dfly binary sets. Most other *BSDs are
distributed both as both ISO files and as separate tgz sets. For
instance i can either download the NetBSD ISO installation file or I
can download the individual "base.tgz", "etc.tgz", "comp.tgz", etc and
decide which one to install. Does Dfly distribute the individual
binary sets *base, userland, etc) or is it only in the form of ISO
file? If there are binary sets available please let me know where I
can download them.
Thanks.