Re: Sound "slowdown" on sis7012 hardware

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:02:02 +0100

Thomas Schlesinger wrote:
Hi,

I have built-in sound (sis7012) on my desktop machine. It sounds to me, that sound files are being played a little bit too slow. The voice of singers and the "height" of music instruments seems to be to low, compared with playing the same music on the same machine with Linux.

Yes, that's 10%, or 44.1kHz instead of 48kHz. My sound update resolves this, but at the moment it needs updating to the new kernel structure, which I can't do due to lack of time.

cheers
 simon