Re: Sound "slowdown" on sis7012 hardware

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:19:56 +0100

Vladimir Mitiouchev wrote:
On 11/13/06, Simon 'corecode' Schubert <corecode@fs.ei.tum.de> wrote:
Yes, that's 10%, or 44.1kHz instead of 48kHz.
My sound update resolves
this, but at the moment it needs updating to the
new kernel structure, which
I can't do due to lack of time.
Is there any progress with Your update?
If no, maybe I could help You in some way?

No, no progress yet, because I am working on my university graduation. This will be over very soon. If you want to help, you could take my patch and update it to the new kernel layout so that it compiles again. In any case I will work on this on the hack-a-thon in Berlin, which will be from the 27th to 30th of December.

cheers
 simon