Re: sk: jumbo buffer

From: Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:47:23 +0100

Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
Please test following patch:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/sk.diff

I have done some preliminary netperf testing of above patch, so it
should be safe to be used.  However, I will wait another two weeks for
the testing result in your enviroment before committing it.

Thank you very much, your patch made those loads of messages disappear.

--
Gergo Szakal
University of Szeged, Hungary

/* Please do not CC me with replies, thank you. */