What's cooking for FreeBSD 7

From: Jose timofonic <soytimofonico@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:59:42 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I found an interesting article about the future 7
version of FreeBSD. It could be nice that dfly devs
keep an eye on it and then know if DragonFly could
offer a lot more than FreeBSD 7 in the future, I hope
it will.

http://ivoras.sharanet.org/freebsd/freebsd7.html

It seems FreeBSD 7 has some common goals with
DragonFly like ZFS and Dtrace. The new platforms like
sun4v and ARM seems a very smart move, I hope to see
that on DragonFly with other embedded platforms like
PowerPC.

Best regards,
timofonic

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.