Re: help over "rsync vs cvsupd perfmance"

From: Saverio Iacovelli <iacovelli_mail@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:47:39 +0100 (CET)

The testing is not yet done for my job commitments,
but I want to test rsync and cvsup performances.
At this point, I think that I must to test with
DragonFly 1.8 and DragonFly 1.9 releases.

I hope (and I will try hard) that I could to finish my
pledge before the end of next mounth.

Congratulations for 1.8 release!

Saverio

Vinci i biglietti per FIFA World Cup in Germania!
yahoo.it/concorso_messenger