RE: obtaining kernel src with cvsup

From: "Mire, John" <jmire@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 12:57:44 -0600

>On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 05:35:35PM -0600, John Mire wrote:
>> how do I get the kernel src through cvsup?

>> =used the following command to cvsup the most recent release src:
>>
>> cvsup -g -L 2 -h fred.acm.cs.rpi.edu
>> /usr/share/examples/cvsup/DragonFly-release1_8-supfile
>>

>Yes.
>
>> the cvsup completed without errors but no /usr/src/sys/i386/conf
>> directory so building a kernel is out of the question.
>>

>Try /usr/src/sys/config/.
>
>--Peter

Thanks, that bit of info seemed to escape me.
Damn, I've been using FBSD so long, I expect everything to be like it :(
By the by,
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~justin/handbook/kernelconfig-building.html
was my reference from both the homepage and the wiki.
http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/kernelconfig.html was driving me
'round the bend.
And http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/CategoryHowTo was informative
on so many nonrelated levels.... I shall post a HowTo for the sick, lame
and lazy former freebsd administrator.  I haven't had this much fun
since I first installed FBSD 2.0.5 and thought it was the greatest thing
since sliced bread.