Re: security issues and DragonFly

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:01:11 -0800 (PST)

:As for the security-officer -- is there a private source that tracks the
:issues reported there too?
:
:  Jeremy C. Reed
:
:p.s. I am editing BSD admin study guide that provides details for three
:other BSDs and I need to mention DragonFly also.

    security-officer is currently forwarded to me, Joerg, and Simon.
    It doesn't get much traffic.  If you want to pounce on the issue
    of security maintainance I would be happy to add you to that list
    too!

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>