Re: DragonFly's tools (and technologies)?

To: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 02:27:26 +0100

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
I'd like to make a list of DragonFly's inventions or new tools. The following are some new tools (compare with FreeBSD 4 -- there were other changes but I think I list here only DragonFly tools.) I can also post this on the DragonFly wiki. Can you add to or correct this first?

Small but useful:

wmake -- build DragonFly source in a buildworld environment

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx