Re: Gcc-ada errata?

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:11:58 -0800

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Bill Hacker wrote:

> Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 00:34:37 +0800
> From: Bill Hacker <wbh@conducive.org>
> Newsgroups: dragonfly.users
> Subject: Gcc-ada errata?
>
> Anyone seen this (DFLY 1.8 REL, Celeron 1 GHz, 512MB SDRAM, IBM/Hitachi PATA
> 20GB HDD):
>
> =====
> # cd /usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc34-ada
>
> # bmake install -DUSE_GCC34

Oops -- ignore my other answer.  I read the README ;o)  The gcc34 Makefile
clearly assumes that you've already build gcc34 *with* ada.  AFAICT, the
only way you can do that is to install gcc3 first, because that includes
ada by default.  You can then bootstrap to gcc34, or maybe even directly
to gcc34-ada without building gcc34, not sure.