Re: xmms plugin question

From: Huub <"v.niekerk at hccnet.nl">
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 22:11:37 +0100

I find it's not that simple. When I start xmms I see this error: /usr/pkg/lib/xmms/Input/libcdaudio.so: Undefined symbol "read_audio_data" and so the CD player never shows in the Configure dialog.

I don't know why the symbol is missing.  I wonder if this another ld-elf
problem?

Earlier I installed xmms on NetBSD 3.1 (by pkg_add, not from pkgsrc), and after some testing on the correct /dev and directory, the mp3's play nicely. On Solaris, after finding out dev and directory, it plays nice as well. On Fedora Core 6 it won't add tracks to the playlist.