Computer-app. crashes after accessing webdav disk

From: Huub <"v.niekerk at hccnet.nl">
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:21:07 +0200

Hi,

After finding out I can access webdav through the Computer icon/app. on the desktop, I created the network-disk on FreeBSD 6.2, NetBSD 3.1/amd64, NetBSD 3.1/386 and DragonFlyBSD 1.9. All except the latter work well. When I access the webdav disk the first time, it's ok. But after the second time, I get the message "The application Computer has crashed". Next, it hangs on collecting crash-information. The only thing I can do then, is leaving X with ctl-alt-backspace and reboot. If I leave X and start X again without rebooting, I don't get the desktop. BTW, I use gnome.

Can somebody tell me what's wrong please?

Thanks,

Huub