Re: BGE NIC not detected

From: "km b" <kmb810@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:24:50 +1000

On 4/12/07, Sepherosa Ziehau <sepherosa@gmail.com> wrote:

I am working on it, but the progress is slow. Help hands are always appreciated. However, I hopefully can sync it with other BSD (e.g 578x support) before next release.

I have one of the following. And it's not working.

none6@pci2:0:0:	class=0x020000 card=0x202017aa chip=0x160114e4 rev=0x02 hdr=0x00
   vendor   = 'Broadcom Corporation'
   device   = 'NetXtreme BCM5752M Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express'
   class    = network
   subclass = ethernet

I haven't had chance to look at the code to see whether it's supported
or not. But I suspect it's a problem somewhere else (PCI bridge). Will
provide any help needed.

Cheers kmb

--
Something is wrong up on cloud # 9!