Re: MD support (again)

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:43:15 -0700 (PDT)

:With reference to the revent initdiskless/diskless commit from Matt (I
:had been meaning to submit patches but apparently Thomas beat me to
:the punch ;o) )
:
:Is anybody working on MD support (specifically mdmfs and mdconfig) for
:DragonFly? I gather from the FreeBSD (IIRC) manpage this command is
:deprecated in favour of mdmfs and mdconfig in other BSD's.
:
:Thanks,
:Morgan

    Not that I know of, but I certainly welcome an implementation because
    it really isn't too hard to do.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>