Re: Development

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 22:56:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, May 12, 2007 12:31 am, Influenza wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
>     I would very much like to contribute to the DragonflyBSD project in
> any way possible.

http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/ProjectsPage

Getting DRM to work, or figuring out why splash screens don't work are
possible projects.  There's been a few projects Matt has pointed out as
good starting points, though I don't have a list of those handy.  Some
dedicated browsing through the mailing list archives should turn up
something...