Referencing DragonFly

From: "Dmitri Nikulin" <dnikulin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 23:57:42 +1000

In my expansive exploration of the complexity of software development,
I saw fit to mention, very favorably, the development of DragonFly.
The blog entry is available here:
http://spetskod.blogspot.com/2007/05/immature-optimization.html

If this is considered undesirable for whatever reason, please let me
know and I'll edit or remove it. I'd like to inform more people of the
project that has inspired my development attitude so greatly, even if
I have very few readers now.

Best regards,

---
Dmitri Nikulin