CMake support for DragonFly BSD

From: Alexander Neundorf <alex.neundorf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:58:05 -0400

Hi,

the build system CMake (http://www.cmake.org), which is used by several free
software projects, e.g. KDE4, doesn't officially support DragonFly BSD, but
we'd like to change this. AFAIK DragonFly is quite similar to FreeBSD.
First question:
What does uname report ? DragonFly or dragonfly or does it depend on the
version of DragonFly ?

If I add DragonFly support to CMake, it would be really good if somebody could
test that it actually works. So is somebody interested in helping with this ?
Ideally we'd like to have a Nightly build and test of CMake on DragonFly so
we can ensure that it stays working.

Bye
Alex