Re: Trying to setup PF and spamd...hell!

To: elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Cédric Berger <cedric@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 18:25:53 +0200

elekktretterr@exemail.com.au wrote:
I decided to try spamd/greylisting so I configured pf.conf the following way:

rdr pass on $int_if proto tcp from <whitelist> to $int_if port smtp ->
127.0.0.1 port smtp
rdr pass on $int_if proto tcp from <blacklist> to $int_if port smtp ->
127.0.0.1 port 8025
rdr pass on $int_if proto tcp from <spamd> to $int_if port smtp ->
127.0.0.1 port 8025
rdr pass on $int_if proto tcp from <spamd-white> to $int_if port smtp ->
127.0.0.1 port smtp
rdr pass on $int_if proto tcp from !<spamd-white> to $int_if port smtp ->
127.0.0.1 port 8025

This comes from pf.conf example in OpenBSD:

  no rdr on $ext_if proto tcp from <spamd-white> to any port smtp
  rdr pass on $ext_if proto tcp from any to any port smtp \
       -> 127.0.0.1 port spamd

That's all what you need.

Why are you using $int_if? usually you filter spam on external $iface.

Cedric