Re: Trying to setup PF and spamd...hell!

From: elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 20:14:57 +1000 (EST)

I just basically followed one of the openbsd guides on the net and they
are redirecting to that subnet. May I ask why that would be a problem
anyway?
This leads me to another question if i redirected to int_if, would that
actually couse a loop?

for whoever asked why is called int if, its just an ambiguation for
"internet interface" as its the only interface im using it doesnt matter
anyway.

does anyone know what the broken pipe thing is?

thanks,
petr