Re: modular xorg build fails

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:12:16 -0700

roger_mc@windstream.net wrote:
I'm having trouble building modular xorg on a new install of DragonFly 1.8.1;
modular-xorg-apps and -fonts build okay but modular-xorg-drivers fails when it tries to build modular-xorg-server.

This is a recent change. Three patches for the configure script are present but not being applied. I'll try to find the cause when I get home today.