Re: modular xorg build fails

From: Joseph Garcia <bsd_usr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:43:43 -0700

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 09:53:55AM -0500, roger_mc@windstream.net wrote:

I'm having trouble building modular xorg on a new install of DragonFly 1.8.1;
modular-xorg-apps and -fonts build okay but modular-xorg-drivers fails
when it tries to build modular-xorg-server.

Gt modular-xorg-server 1.3.0nb2 and try with that. A merge fault removed
from essential patches and this is one of the side effects.

Joerg

Okay, it seems to work now. It's built and now I'm building other pieces of xorg.

Thanks!

Joey