/etc/rc.d/localdaemons

From: Dave Hayes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 19:52:23 -0700

The rc.d style scripts run by /etc/rc.d/localdaemons doesn't observe the
PROVIDE/REQUIRE/BEFORE keywords that the scripts in /etc/rc.d do.

Is there something I'm forgetting to realize here?
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the
victims he intends to eat until he eats them.
                -- Samuel Butler