gdb and QT programs

From: Dmitry Komissaroff <dxi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:40:20 +0400

Hi all!
I develop programs using QT library. Now I mainly switch to DragonFly from Windows and have some troubles.
First of all there are no pkg for qt 4.3.*, but is not trouble for me :)
Main trouble is when I try to debug any of program with QT, it go in, I think, endless loop and not responding. But if gdb start from root there are all ok.
Sorry for some grammar errors.