DragonFly get-together at 24c3

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 19:56:54 +0100

Hey,

like every year a couple of the regulars will meet up at the 24th Chaos
Communication Congress (24c3) [1] of the Chaos Computer Club [2] in
Berlin.  The Chaos Communication Congress THE annual hackers' conference
in Europe and has become really international in the last years.

This is just an [early] heads up for anybody who is thinking about
coming there as well.  Flights are still cheap and hostels might be
still available, so get started!

The schedule has not been published yet, but I am sure it will be
interesting as every year.

So who is coming?  I am for sure (just booked the flight).

See you in Berlin (if you're up for it!)
  simon

[1] http://events.ccc.de/congress/2007/
[2] http://www.ccc.de/