Re: drm/dri update

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 17:51:21 -0800

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008, Johannes Hofmann wrote:

> walt <wa1ter@myrealbox.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Mon, 7 Jan 2008, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
> >
> >> Hey,
> >>
> >> I am serving you hot + fresh a new dri/drm port.  I'd like everybody to
> >> try and use it and to report back on success and problems.  I'd like to
> >> commit this update before the release.
> >>
> >> What you need to do:
> >> You'll need to install a MesaLib that supports dri.  I don't know how you
> >> could do this with the MesaLib from pkgsrc.  I installed MesaLib-dri from
> >> pkgsrc-wip...
> >
> > I got stuck at this point:
> >
> > ===> Creating toolchain wrappers for mesa-dri-6.5.2
>
> Perhaps your wip tree is not  up-to-date? Here it says:
>
> ===> Creating toolchain wrappers for MesaLib-7.0.2

Hm, interesting but confusing point.  I was trying to build wip/mesa-dri.
There is also a wip/MesaLib-dri, but it doesn't have a README file.

Anyway, when I try to build wip/MesaLib-dri I get this error:

ERROR: This package has set PKG_FAIL_REASON:
ERROR: [bsd.options.mk] At least one of the following options must be selected:
dri-i810 dri-i915 dri-i965 dri-mach64 dri-mga dri-r128 dri-r200 dri-r300
dri-radeon dri-savage dri-sis dri-tdfx dri-unichrome

Fine, so I add this line to /usr/pkg/etc/mk.conf:

PKG_OPTIONS.MesaLib-dri= dri-sis

but I still get the same error.

Which one is really the correct package, and what black magic do I invoke?