Re: drm/dri update

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 13:25:22 +0100

Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
	Just in case bufflist and/or pagelist ever do get populated. It
works although the glxgears performance isn't as good as I thought it would
be (~480 fps) - it is *much* better than without drm though.

For me glxgears performance degrades with direct rendering, but i can play tuxracer without problems, which was impossible before.

cheers
  simon