Re: cvsup

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 20:17:25 +1100

> People use git or hg nowadays :)  I just can't stop nagging, it is
> unbelievably useful, especially for team work.

It's been now many times I heared great things about git, while I never
personally used it, as I use rsync to keep my development projects
syncronized. Why don't we switch to to git now? Think we would be the first
*BSD OS project to dump CVS and not that it would be a bad thing by the
sounds of it :)

Petr