Re: USB stack (was: USB scanner unrecognized ...)

From: Hasso Tepper <hasso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:09:31 +0200

Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> See here:
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2008-January/081682.
>html

That's not excuse ;). We adopted the code which was rejected by FreeBSD in
the past (sensors framework originally from OpenBSD for example). And I
haven't seen any public and detail complaints yet regarding usb4bsd stack
(I haven't searched too much either).

It doesn't mean that there can't be "a number of architectural and code
quality issues" etc, but without any detail info I remain sceptical.

--
Hasso