Installer changes?

From: Dave Hayes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 20:58:15 -0800

I'm finally upgrading to 1.10.1 and while I can easily hit the cvsweb
to see what has exactly changed, I can't do this with the installer.

Did the installer change, and if so, where can I see the changes?
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in
the mirror, because I bet that's what REALLY throws you into
a panic.