Re: Installer changes?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:44:08 -0800 (PST)

:I have some local modifications too, which is why I ask. :)
:
:Is this the appropriate forum to bring up the idea of putting these
:modifications into CVS somewhere? I know the installer is still an "open
:issue", but it seems to me that it's a key piece of code.  Granted that
:most of the normal developers probably don't see it because they do CVS
:upgrades and not CD installs.
:------
:Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

    I personally think that we do need to put the installer in our CVS
    tree.