Bittorrent for releases (offering)

From: Sdävtaker <sdavtaker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 23:41:28 -0200

Hey, I got 1.5 or maybe 2mbps of internet connection (simetric with static ip) to spare where I work and was thinking in mount a bittorrent traker for DragonFlyBSD.
I know 2Mbps are not huge bandwidth, but its a lot more than zero. :-)
Do you think it will be usefull for the project?
I was thinking in track last released CD and some binary packages that take a lot to build (like those in "metapkg" directory, they take up to 2 build days).
Please tell me what you think about this.
Sdav