Re: Installation on Macbook Pro

From: YONETANI Tomokazu <qhwt+dfly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:46:22 +0900

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 03:26:28PM -0400, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
> I recall Yonetani was working on Macbook support, but I don't think we
> ever reached an installable point.  It would be neat if we did.

Last time I tried, it seemed that I managed to smash the partition table
when I manually issued the fdisk command.  I don't remember if I specified
the correct device, but I doubt our fdisk knows about EFI partitions.
I'm using the spare disk space for another HFS partion, so probably I need
to buy an external drive to try that again.

Anyway, the situation should be improved since then, thanks to sephe@
who has ported msk(4) driver.

Cheers.