Re: Installation on Macbook Pro

From: Christopher Rawnsley <rawprawns@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:31:20 +0000

On 9 Mar 2008, at 19:22, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
I suppose this is the same problem I have seen in NetBSD. Basically,
some firmware images reenable interrupts when the legacy support is
turned off. Fix can be found in NetBSD's UHCI driver.

That would wouldn't happen to be related to another problem I am having? When I boot the live disc I get a prompt asking which kernel options I want. Now the keyboard has always worked in this situation. When the live disc has booted, however, the keyboard occasionally works. I have to reboot again and cross my fingers...

--
Chris